As we know, a lot of dog holders are not ready to spend money on the veterinarian. And sometimes, if they want to spend some money on their pet’s they can not afford it. Because keeping the dog at home required money. Most probably, they have yearly expenses and set the mind but not for unexpected health issues. But we have some home remedies for dogs for a happy and healthy life.
Home remedies are very budget-friendly and will also save you money and time. In addition to this, it would safe your dog health. I’m going to share all the health solutions. All the remedies are natural and pure.
Remember that some home remedies are not beneficial for every dog. And maybe it seizes some time to start work. You must be patient while giving home treatments to your dog. The most important thing is that your dog is safe from chemical treatment has so many side effects.
1. Lavender Oil For Anxiety And Depression
If you are a pet owner, you are familiar with the fact that dogs usually fall into depression and sadness very easily. In case you notice any stress and depression in your dog’s try to diffuse lavender oil in the area where your dog spends most of the time. This oil has stress realising ability.
2. Bottle Of Peroxide
It’s a common problem amongst dog to swallow things. So here we have a most common remedy to get rid of this. Bottle of peroxide is effective if your dog ingests something and you have no other option at that time.
3. Supplements For Urinary Infection
I have observed that the cranberry supplement plays a crucial role in the dog’s life. And it’s very beneficial for urinary tract infection. You can easily find these cranberry supplements in pharmaceutical stores and grocery stores. But you can ask your veterinarian for the proper dosage.
4. Plain Youghert
Dogs have a high body temperature yoghurt is necessary for them in their meal. It would a positive impact on a dog’s life and health. But one thing to keep in your mind that you get must be free of chemical and sugar-free.
Yoghurt is a kind of probiotics that can cure skin infections and all type of skin diseases.
5. Coconut Oil
- All dog owners must keep it with them.
- Coconut oil is significant for your dog’s coat and skin.
- If your dog is allergic or has skin diseases like eczema, itchy skin, dermatitis than you all need coconut oil.
- It is also helpful for flea allergies.
- Most people do not know that coconut oil makes their dog coat shiny and healthy.
- If your dog has a dull coat and skin, apply coconut oil.
- For a glossy finish it, helps a lot.
- It also boosts skin and gives nourishment which your dogs basic need.
- You can also provide your dog with one tablespoon of lavender oil.
6. Vitamin E For Skin
We all know the benefits of vitamin-e oil. So you can use this oil for sores.
7. Geranium Oil
The most common problem in dogs is fleas. If you want to get rid of this, you must purchase rose geranium oil from any natural living store or pharmacy. When you apply three to five drops on your puppy skin, you will feel the difference. Apply it to your dog’s collar.
8. Chamomile Tea Bag
When your puppies eyes get infected or any irritation. The eyes are sensitive here have another home remedy that is a Chamomile tea bag.
9. Suggestions For Pet Owners.
- Citrus is good for fleas. So every dog owner must, aware of this fact.
- Most people don’t know about the brewer’s yeast healthy to repel biters.
- we know that water is necessary for daily lives but as a home remedy better for fleas because fleas are not desirous.
- Rose geranium for staving off ticks from dogs.
- For raw skin, chamomile spray is good.
10. Peppermint Oil For Dental Issues
Spearmint oil and peppermint oil has so many benefits as it works in the dental issues of a dog. When you find a serious dental issue add little oil of peppermint oil and spearmint oil to the water and give it to your dog. The usefulness of this water is to freshen his whiff.